Duties may include: clean up work sites and areas to removes limbs, sticks, weeds, and shrubs, rake and bale pine straw with baler, load/unload pine straw bales, drive ATV’s and/or other motorized equipment & other related Groundskeeper activities as per SOC/OES 37-3011 (onetonline.org). Possible weekend/holiday work.
- Special Requirements: Must show proof of legal authorization to work in the United States. Drug/alcohol/tobacco free work zone. Perform physical activities: such as lift, balance, walk, stoop, handle, position, move, manipulate materials use static strength to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, carry objects up to 45lbs. All applicants must be able, willing, qualified to perform work described and must be available for the entire period specified and work throughout all areas of intended employment. Based on Employer’s discretion/cost: Worker may have random drug/alcohol testing during employment: positive test/ refusal to abide = dismissal. Outdoors, exposed to weather; must be capable of doing physically strenuous labor for long hours, occasionally in extreme heat or cold. Variable weather conditions apply; hours may fluctuate (+/-), possible downtime and/or OT.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Swift Straw Ii, LLC
- Location: Atlanta, GA 30339
- Telephone Number: +17703734593
- Address: 1180 Purvis to Baxterville Rd (Report to Work)
Purvis, MS 39475