Bonita Springs, FL
Cooks will be responsible for preparing, seasoning, and cooking soups, meats, vegetables, deserts, and other food items in the restaurant. Inspects and cleans (manually or dishwasher) all food preparation areas, equipment (i.e. pots and pans) work surfaces, and serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices. Anticipated days and hours of work per week: Minimum of 35 hours per week (meaning no less than). Open seven days including holidays. Shift hours are the following: 8am-4pm; 9:30am-11pm (double); 2pm-11pm. All shifts listed include breaks. Shift days and work hours vary and may include based on special events and parties. Overtime: As Needed Only.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: Six months of culinary experience in a fine-dining or high-volume environment at a high-end restaurant, resort, or private club is required. Must pass pre-employment drug test; this includes seasonal and full-time annual positions and is applied to all applicants regardless of their national origin, race, gender, or visa status. Must be available to work all shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 56
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Pelican’s Nest Golf Club, Inc
- Location: Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Telephone Number: +12399495668
- Address: 4450 Pelicans Nest Drive
Bonita Springs, FL 34134