Langley Foundations Inc.
Duties may include: Load and unload tools. Position, or dismantle forms for pouring concrete using saws, hammers, nails or bolts. Form and pour concrete & other related Construction Laborer activities as per SOC/OES 47-2061 (onetonline.org). Possible weekend/holiday work.
- Special Requirements:
- Must show proof of legal authorization to work in the United States. Drug/alcohol/tobacco free work zone. Perform physical activities such as: lift, balance, walk, stoop, handle, position, move, manipulate materials use static strength to exert max muscle force to lift, push, pull, carry objects up to 100lbs (possible 2-person). All applicants must be able, willing, qualified to perform work described and must be available for the entire period specified and work throughout all areas of intended employment. Based on Employer’s discretion/cost: Wrkr may have random drug/alcohol testing during employment: positive test/ refusal to abide = dismissal. Outdoors, exposed to weather; must be capable of doing physically strenuous labor for long hours, occasionally in extreme heat or cold. Variable weather conditions apply; hours may fluctuate (+/-), possible downtime and/or OT.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Company Name: Langley Foundations Inc.
- Location: Clever, MO 65631
- Telephone Number: +14178809880
- Address: 401 S Clarke Ave (report to work)
Clever, MO 65631