H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 25
Duties include manual labor related to sidewalk snow removal, including: shoveling snow; spreading ice melt or salt; stacking and moving snow from properties; cleaning up ice melt and salt if needed; and using some small pieces of equipment such as skid steers, snow blowers, ATV’s, etc.
- Special Requirements:
- F.a.5.-F.a.6.: Hours average 35 per week: normal schedule 10:00 AM 5:00 PM, must be available 24/7 on-call as needed (when there is a 30% chance or more for a storm, workers must be able to make it out to where they are needed to labor in less than two hours from when they are notified to report at the location). Physical Requirements: Required to walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift, grasp, carry, push, and pull. Must be able to shovel snow for long periods of time. Must be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds plus. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 35
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 10:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Tovar Snow Professionals
- Location: East Dundee, IL 60118
- Telephone Number: +18476950080
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: Tovar-2823.pdf
- Address: 2000 Fern Valley Road
Louisville, KY 40213