H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 20
Trims and/or removes trees by climbing with aid of safety belt, climbing line, powerered trimmer lifter truck, or works from the ground using hand or power saws, pruners, clippers to maintain right-of-way for roads, sidewalks, or utilities, or to improve appearance, health, and value of tree. Cuts branches/trunk sections and drops or lowers these to ground with lines. Clean up debris using a wood chipper and wedges/chainsaw. Spray stumps/brush to prevent further growth. Clean, sharpen, and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: Must lift/carry 50 lbs., when necessary. Saturday work required, when necessary. Employer-paid drug testing required of foreign and domestic workers prior to commencing work and post-hire at random, upon suspicion of use, and post-accident. Post-hire employment eligibility (e-Verify) check required of foreign and domestic workers. Post-hire skill rating test required for additional salary increases for foreign and domestic workers. Average tree height is 60-70 feet.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Company Name: Asplundh Tree Expert, LLC – Ar
- Location: Willow Grove, PA 19090
- Telephone Number: +18002488733
- Address: 8001 Counts Massie Rd.
Maumelle, AR 72113