Addison Reserve Country Club and Association
Delray Beach, FL
Number of Workers Requested: 35
Taking and serving food and beverage orders; Carrying out food and miscellaneous set up and clean up activities; May be required to perform duties in an outdoor environment and at banquet events; may be required to serve customers via golf cart. *Continuation to Section F.a.5 below: 40 hours a week shift will consist of 8 hour shifts that can vary as needed as advertised in State Workforce Agency job order, and in other H2B advertisement sources as per employers recruiting requirements for prospective workers under the H-2B program. Variable shifts over 7 days a week. Shifts may vary: 6am to 11pm.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- THE 3 MONTHS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED IN BOX F.A.9, CONTEMPLATES 3 MONTHS EXPERIENCE AS A SERVER IN A HOSPITALITY SETTING. PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT POLICE CLEARANCE; FLUENT IN ENGLISH; POST-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING. EMPLOYER REQUIRES PRE-EMPLOYMENT POLICE CLEARANCE AND POST-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING TO BE CARRIED OUT EQUALLY BETWEEN THE U.S. WORKERS AND THE H-2B WORKERS.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Addison Reserve Master Property Owners Association, Inc
- Trade Name/Doing Business As: Addison Reserve Country Club and Association
- Location: Delray Beach, FL 33446
- Telephone Number: +15616374004
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-19-1.pdf
- Address: 7201 Addison Reserve Blvd.
Delray Beach, FL 33446