Town and Country Construction, Inc.
Cover roofs of structures with shingles, slate, asphalt, metal, wood, or related materials. Carry materials up ladders; remove old roofing material. Maintain and clean tools and equipment. Replace and install flashings, vents, and underlayments. Power-wash siding, driveways, and sidewalks. Clean worksites and work vehicles; provide general upkeep of warehouse.
- Special Requirements:
- Must be willing to climb to heights in excess of 10 feet and up to 40 feet and have no fear of heights. Must lift/carry 80 lbs., when necessary. Saturday and Sunday work required, when necessary. Post-hire upon suspicion of use and post-accident drug testing required of foreign and domestic workers.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Town and Country Construction, Inc.
- Location: Clarksburg, WV 26301
- Telephone Number: +13046239794
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-153.pdf
- Address: 634 Monticello Ave.
Clarksburg, WV 26301