Prep, season, cook, plate & garnish meals. Measure/mix ingredients per recipe for cooking from scratch. Follow portion control, presentation, consistency, flavor, proper sanitation procedures. Observe/test food cooked. May substitute/assist other cooks in emergencies/rush periods ***F.a.5 A-H & F.a.6a & F.a.6b 35 hrs/wk minimum. Shifts and shift hours vary Mon-Sun 6a-11p. *** F.b.9a: Raises and/or bonuses may be offered to any worker in the specified occupation at the companys sole discretion based on individual factors, including work performance, skill or tenure.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: Experience must be verifiable. Pre-hire drug test & background check carried out equally between U.S. workers and H-2B workers. Must be available to work split-shifts, nights, weekends & holidays as needed. Must be able to lift, pull, push or carry up to 25 lbs or more, and walk or stand for long periods of time. Professional appearance, articulate in English.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 35
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 A.M. – 11:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Jupiter Hills Club Inc.
- Location: Tequesta, FL 33469
- Telephone Number: +15617454703
- Address: 11800 SE Hill Club Terrace
Tequesta, FL 33469