Number of Workers Requested: 11
Duties may include: Maintain grounds of industrial, commercial, public, private property; cut grass, use walk/riding mowers, mulching, edging, sodding, trimming, pruning, use hand/power tools, spray, Plant flowers, trees, shrubs, water, pick up, burn, cart away leaves, paper or other litter & other related Landscape Worker activities as per SOC/OES 37-3011 (onetonline.org). Possible weekend/holiday work.
- Special Requirements: Must be 18 due to insurance. Must show proof of legal authorization to work in the United States. Drug/alcohol/tobacco free work zone. Perform physical activities such as: lift, balance, walk, stoop, handle, position, move, manipulate materials use static strength to exert max muscle force to lift, push, pull, carry objects up to 75lbs (possible 2-person). All applicants must be able, willing, qualified to perform work described and must be available for the entire period specified and work throughout all areas of intended employment. Based on Employer’s discretion/cost: Worker may have random drug/alcohol testing during employment: positive test/ refusal to abide = dismissal. Possible background check post hire at employer’s expense. Outdoors, exposed to weather; must be capable of doing physically strenuous labor for long hours, occasionally in extreme heat or cold. Variable weather conditions apply; hours may fluctuate (+/-), possible downtime and/or OT.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Company Name: Wickman Garden Village
- Location: Springfield, MO 65807
- Telephone Number: +14178623707
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-16-1.pdf
- Address: 1345 S. Fort Ave (Report to Work)
Springfield, MO 65807