Alexander City, AL
Number of Workers Requested: 15
Performs various golf course renovation tasks including prepping for and building of greens, tees, and bunkers; prepares irrigation system components, glues/fuses connections and tie-ins; installs irrigation lines, wire, and heads; digs holes and trenches, utilizing hand tools to install drainage and tie-ins; spreads and lays materials such as grass seed, sod, greens mix, gravel, and sand; operates mechanized equipment to move and install materials. Optional company housing will be provided free of charge for employees outside of commuting distance. Employees who do not require or use company housing will receive a housing reimbursement of $231.00 per pay period.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: 6 months experience with basic knowledge of golf course layout; understanding of golf course irrigation systems including ability to install/repair key components; knowledge of golf course building materials and golf course construction tasks including building/repair of greens, tees, and bunkers. Three to six months experience operating any one of the following: tractor, skid loader, plows/trencher. OT as needed. We want to clarify the information on Item F.a.5. During the work week, which runs Sunday through Saturday, employees are scheduled to work a 40-hour work week and given OT as needed. F.a.5 does not allow us to enter such a work schedule. If we enter 8 hours each day, it would show 56 hours a week, which is not an accurate reflection of their work schedule.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- Company Name: Landscapes Unlimited, LLC
- Location: Lincoln, NE 68512
- Telephone Number: +14024236653
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-2-5.pdf
- Address: 2544 WILLOW POINT ROAD
Alexander City, AL 35010