Maldonado Nursery & Landscaping Inc – Corpus Christi
Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers must be able to perform a variety of tasks without close supervision, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, mulching, weeding, raking, gardening, edging, planting, leaf removal, installation and maintenance of irrigation systems, installation of mortarless segmental concrete masonry wall units, installing rock gardens, decorating garden with stones, debris cleanup. Must exercise independent judgment; may be asked to demonstrate tasks to other employees but position does not include supervision of other workers.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Must lift/carry 50 lbs., when necessary. Saturday and Sunday work required, when necessary. Post-hire upon suspicion of use and post-accident drug testing required of foreign and domestic workers. Post-hire background checks required of foreign and domestic workers based on company policy and contract requirements. Valid driver’s license not required for position, however, a motor vehicle check will be required for foreign and domestic workers who voluntarily drive company vehicles.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Maldonado Nursery & Landscaping Inc – Corpus Christi
- Location: San Antonio, TX 78247
- Telephone Number: +12105991219
- Address: 1960 Holly Rd.
Corpus Christi, TX 78417