B & C Irrigation Systems
Landscape or maintain grounds with hand or power tools by trimming, digging, and mulching. Will use shovel and pick to dig 5″x 18″ deep trenches, and lay PVC pipe for irrigation systems. Employer will offer 40 hours per week. Normal work days MondayFriday. Shift time 7am-4pm. Work days and shift time may vary with weather. Must be able to work a 5-day schedule, may include weekends and holidays.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 1
- Special Requirements:
- No minimum education required. 1-month landscape laborer experience required. Pre-employment, Post-injury/incident drug test required, cost paid by employer. Must be able to lift 60 lbs. Must be able to bend and squat repeatedly. Must complete an employment application. Must follow pandemic policy and guidelines which may include daily health assessment and temperature check. The pre-employment/post-injury/incident drug testing do not favor either U.S. or H-2B workers, they are conducted on an equal basis for all employees. To ensure a fair and ethical practice for ALL applicants, we clearly disclose the pre-employment/post-injury/incident drug test requirements in our employment advertising, and in our application for temporary labor certification. As part of our interviewing process, U.S. applicants and H-2B applicants are told they will be subject to a pre-employment/post-injury/incident drug tests. Any employee, whether a U.S. or H-2B, in violation of our drug test policy would be immediately terminated. All applicable regulations in providing transportation home for a terminated H-2B will be followed. Without question, this test will be administered equally between all U.S. and H-2B workers, and all costs associated is paid for by our company. Again, the same standards apply equally to all potential U.S. and H-2B employees-regardless of national origin, sex, race, etc. Please note that these practices are the same practices that are used by other non-H-2B employers in the industry. Therefore, we assert that the pre-employment/post-injury/incident drug test are applied in a manner not less favorable to U.S. workers or foreign nationals, as we apply the same requirement to all potential employees, including H-2B.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Company Name: B & C Irrigation Systems
- Location: Huntsville, AL 35811
- Telephone Number: +12568512776
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-7-1.pdf
- Address: 1919 Winchester Road
Huntsville, AL 35811