Medellin Concrete Chipping Services, Inc.
Number of Workers Requested: 25
Concrete chipping inside the mixer drums of cement trucks. Clean the buildup of concrete using a pneumatic chipping jackhammer. Other tools in the application of duties include: pneumatic drill, wrench, and sledgehammer. Shift schedule: 6-7 days per week, varies as scheduled. Monday – Friday from 06:00pm to 04:00am; Saturday and Sunday from 06:00pm to 04:00am.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: 6 months concrete and cement chipping experience plus possession of the knowledge and experience in the techniques used to clean the buildup of concrete from a mixer drum, as well as the knowledge in the use of the tools required to perform the job duties, such as pneumatic chipping jackhammers, wrenches, and sledgehammers.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 P.M. – 4:00 A.M.
- Company Name: Medellin Concrete Chipping Services, Inc.
- Location: Pasadena, TX 77504
- Telephone Number: +18772504369
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-medellin.pdf
- Address: 3710 South Expressway 281
Edinburg, TX 78542