We are excited to offer you a once in a lifetime experience to come spend your Summer with Shore Lodge Whitetail Club by Payette Lake!
** SEEKING IN-COUNTRY EXTENSIONS **
HOUSEKEEPING SUMMARY: First impressions are everything! As a Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award winner, Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club, wants our Members and Guests to experience a sparkling hotel every time they walk in. The pride we take in ensuring all areas of the hotel are clean and tidy reflects in our exceptional quality.
Hotel Overview: Situated on the sandy shores of Payette Lake surrounded by National Forests in the quintessential town of McCall Idaho. Our hotel features 77 guestrooms and our guests enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars as well as Idaho’s only 4 Star Spa, The Cove, pool and fitness facilities, as well as meeting space.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Maintain and clean all areas. Including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing floors and furniture throughout the Shore Lodge, Whitetail, and The Cove.
- Empty trash and clean restrooms, mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass and stainless steel shiny.
- Clear snow and debris from entry ways.
- Obtain list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned, clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor; make guest beds, dust rooms and furniture, clean closet.
- Replenish amenities, guestroom and bath supplies.
- Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
- Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Remove used linens and trash from guest rooms and restock rooms with clean linens and maintain the cleanliness of hallways.
- Sort used linens to be washed and monitor linens for stains and or damage, dry, fold and stock linens.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible, reliable and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of the team with minimum supervision.
- Notify management concerning need for repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilation equipment.
- Follow all safety and sanitation and departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
- Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit; support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.