Biltmore Farms, LLC
Perform any combination of cleaning duties to maintain multiple hotel locations, in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds; replenishing linens and other room items; responsible for the cleanliness of rooms, halls, kitchens, restrooms, lobbies, and public areas; vacuuming; and other cleaning duties to insure health standards. Sort linens for washer and washes, folds and cares for all linens and operates washers and dryers properly. Anticipated days and hours of work per week: 40 hours per week. Work hours: 8am to 4pm (including weekends and holidays). Shift schedule times may vary depending on weekly work demand.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Three months of housekeeping experience required. Must lift/carry at least 35 lbs. Stand for prolonged periods of time. Frequently immerse hands in water and use cleaning solvents and detergents on a daily basis. Lastly, all housekeeping applicants must pass a pre-employment background check (via Wolfe Reality Check) and e-Verify check; these standards are applied to all domestic and H-2B visa applicants, regardless of their national origin, race, or gender. Candidates must complete the company application and background check form during the interview process prior to arriving at Biltmore Farms.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 56
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Biltmore Farms, LLC
- Location: Asheville, NC 28803
- Telephone Number: +18282101661
- Address: 115 Hendersonville RD
Asheville, NC 28803