G. Lavoie Inc.
Fort Kent , ME
H2A Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 6
Load logs or pulpwood according to specie and dimensions onto attached trailer and haul it to roadside. Piles logs or pulpwood by specie and dimension in orderly stack. Must be able to perform minor maintenance and repair on equipment. Must have satisfactory understanding and knowledge of electrical over hydraulic functions in equipment. Must be in good physical condition and able to work in adverse weather conditions. Must have six months referenced, paid production experience as a Forwarder Operator. Must be at least 18 years of age. Operator must comply with landowner, employer & OSHA environmental regulations. Workers will be working as a two man harvesting team. Each worker must maintain a level of production standard that will insure that their other team member work is continuous during the harvest period.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements:
- Workers will be working as a two man harvesting team. Each worker must maintain a level of production standard that will insure that their other team member work is continuous during the harvest period. The teams level of production will vary in accordance with forest terrain; timber stands being harvested and weather conditions. The workers level of production must meet the standards of the other workers at the harvest location or at similar harvest locations. The employer will provide 2 days of training and/or allow 2 days of work for worker to reach production standards.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 53
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 6:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.
- Company Name: G. Lavoie Inc.
- Location: Fort Kent, ME 04743
- Telephone Number: +12072310546
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-5-1.pdf
T3R11, T3R12, T4R11, T4R12, T4R17, T5R11, T5R13, T6R13, T7R12, T7R19, T8R18, T8R19, T6R19, T9R18, T4R17, SEBOOMOOK
Fort Kent , ME 04743