Fortec Forestry Inc
H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 50
Job Duties: Duties may include: Maintain/develop woodlands: hand-plant seedlings/trees. Dig holes, plant seedling, secure seedling by packing soil, maintain seedling growth. Reduce competing vegetation: spray/inject herbicides and trim trees or other vegetation via clearing/disposing of brush, piling, and pruning & other related Forestry Worker activities as per SOC/OES 45-4011 (onetonline.org). Possible weekend/holiday work.
Job Classification: Forest and Conservation Workers
- Special Requirements:
- Must be 18 due to travel. Must show proof of legal authorization to work in the United States. Drug/alcohol/tobacco free work zone. Must walk substantially (up to 15 miles/day), also stoop, bend while carrying a pack (up to 80lbs) thru rough terrain (non-trail). All applicants must be able, willing, qualified to perform work described and must be available for the entire period specified and work throughout all areas of intended employment. Outdoors, exposed to weather; must be capable of doing physically strenuous labor for long hours, occasionally in extreme heat or cold. Variable weather conditions apply; hours may fluctuate (+/-), possible downtime and/or OT.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
- Company Name: Fortec Forestry Inc
- Location: Roseburg , OR 97471
- Telephone Number: +15417330557
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: fortec-JO.pdf
- Address: 235 Stratford Lane (Report to Work)
Roseburg, OR 97471