J L Farms LLC
H2A Available Jobs
Prepare ponds: check and maintain water levels. Harvest crayfish: cut fish for bait, check traps, re-bait, repair traps. Maintain levee and fields using mower, weed eater, leaf blowers. Bale hay. Bush hog with tractor. Repair levees, fences and farm buildings Plant trees, pot trees and shrubs.
- Special Requirements: Work entire contract period and hours described. Able to drive tractor with farm implements attached. Must provide proof of eligibility to work in United States. Workers (covered by this application) will only drive on farm property, such as in fields and will not drive trucks off farm property such as on county roads, state or intrastate highways. A drivers license is not required to drive farm trucks on farm access roads or to drive farm implements,tractors etc.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 54
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: J L Farms LLC
- Location: Jeanerette, LA 70544
- Telephone Number: +13372010429
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-24.pdf
- Address: 20400 Hwy 182
Jeanerette, LA 70544