Two Of Clubs Orchard, LLC
H2A Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 24
Workers will pick, clean, grade, sort, pack and load apples, cherries, plums, prunes, apricots, and peaches, do fence and trellis repair and other orchard maintenance. Cut down, prune, plant and fertilize trees, work with tree and orchard irrigation and make repairs. Must be able to stand and walk long periods of time, use sharp instruments, able to do ladder work and lift 50 lbs. Workers must have 3 months verifiable agricultural field work experience.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Hours listed in Section A.6 are the anticipated hours to be worked. These hours could increase or decrease based on weather conditions, crop delay, pests or disease, crop yield, available labor, and or productivity. Las horas enumeradas en la Seccin A.6 son las horas previstas para trabajar. Estas horas podran aumentar o disminuir segn las condiciones climticas, el retraso de la cosecha, las plagas o enfermedades, el rendimiento de la cosecha, la mano de obra disponible o la productividad.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 48
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Two Of Clubs Orchard, LLC
- Location: Appleton, NY 14008
- Telephone Number: +15857509737
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-2-3.pdf
- Address: 1987 Hess Rd.
Appleton, NY 14008