Number of Workers Requested: 26
Crops include: include Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Corn, Swiss Chard, Kale, Peppers, Squash, Eggplant Apples, Pears, Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, etc. Planting – Planting plugs (plants direct-seeded in trays) in the fields. Weeding – Hoeing rows of organic vegetables and hand weeding where necessary for plant and ground maintenance. Harvesting – Cutting and pulling ripe produce. Washing & Packing – Preparing produce based on food safety standards to sell. Miscellaneous Farm Maintenance – Maintenance needed to keep the farm running optimally.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements: 3 months of verifiable experience working on a farm harvesting produce, or related experience, is required. The employee must have the physical ability to walk for hours at a time, climb ladders, and climb onto harvest trailers without harming themselves or others, and lift heavy boxes (50 – 75lbs) over their heads. Employees are also expected to work in adverse weather conditions and should dress accordingly.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 45
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Mason Farms Operating, LLC
- Trade Name/Doing Business As: Mason Farms Operating, LLC
- Location: Williamson, NY 14589
- Telephone Number: +15854651473
- Address: 3135 Ridge Road
Williamson, NY 14589-9387