Mark Dickson Farm
H2A Available Jobs
Job Duties: Drives/operates farm machinery, plant, cultivate, spray, fertilize, harvest, store grain crops of corn, sugar beets and soybeans. Attach farm implements, e.g. plow, disc, drill to tractor, till soil, plant and cultivate grain. Tows harvesting equipment, drives/operates self-propelled combine to harvest crops. Performs duties like lubricating, repairing farm machinery and transports produce to elevator or storage area lifting at least 60 lbs.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Minimum of (3) months experience required. To comply with Federal, State and County regulations must be willing to obtain an appropriate driver’s license (class D) within two months of employment. If applicant does have a license, applicant must furnish employer with current drivers abstract showing acceptable driving record. No High school diploma/GED required.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Mark Dickson Farm
- Location: Gilby, ND 58235
- Telephone Number: +12187793801
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-12-1.pdf
- Address: 3050 30th AVE NE
Gilby, ND 58235