Drives/operates farm machinery, plant, cultivate, spray, fertilize, harvest, store grain crops of corn and soybeans. Attach farm implements, e.g. plow, disc, drill to tractor, till soil, plant and cultivate grain. Tows harvesting equipment, drives/operates self-propelled combine to harvest crops. Performs duties like lubricating, repairing farm machinery and transports produce to elevator or storage area lifting at least 60 lbs.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Minimum of (3) months experience required. To comply with Federal, State and County regulations must be willing to obtain an appropriate driver’s license (class D) within two months of employment. If applicant does have a license, applicant must furnish employer with current drivers abstract showing acceptable driving record. No high school diploma/GED required.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 48
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Charles Stein
- Location: Mcville , ND 58254
- Telephone Number: +17013224387
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-49.pdf
- Address: 2445 113th Ave NE
Mcville, ND 58254