Crane Harvesting & Trucking, Inc.
Operate self-propelled custom class harvesting machines to harvest a variety of grain and forage crops. Adjust speed of cutters, blowers, conveyors, and height of cutting head using hand tools. Change cutting head as appropriate for crops. Service machinery and make in-field repairs. Drive heavy trucks to transport crops to storage facilities. Drive transporter truck to haul harvesting equipment between work locations.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Must be able to provide references to verify experience. Must be able to work for the entire itinerary and join the employer at any one of the locations that the employer has a crew located at that time. CDL within 30 days.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Crane Harvesting & Trucking, Inc.
- Location: Buckeye, AZ 85326
- Telephone Number: +16233861291
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-88.pdf
- Address: 22904 W. Southern Ave
Buckeye, AZ 85326