Amelia Island, FL
H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 30
Job Duties: Produce high quality food according to recipes & menus or assigned special in a timely, organized manner. Prepare, season & cook soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other food items in a restaurant. Ensure a high level of sanitation & safety at all times. Employer will offer 40 hours per week. Open 7 days a week. Normal shift times: 5:00am-1:30pm, 8:00am-4:30pm, 3:00pm-11:30pm, 2:00pm-10:30pm. Workdays and shift times may vary with occupancy and events.
Job Classification: Cooks, Restaurant
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements: No minimum education required. 3-months Hotel/Resort/Restaurant (non-fast food) Cook experience required. Workers are subject to pre-employment criminal background checks, paid by employer and applied equally to all workers, U.S. and foreign/H-2B. Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required. Applicant must complete an employment application.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Company Name: Omni Amelia Island LLC
- Trade Name/Doing Business As: Omni Amelia Island Resort
- Location: Amelia Island, FL 32034
- Telephone Number: +19042616162
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: Omni-JO.pdf
- Address: 39 Beach Lagoon Road
Amelia Island, FL 32034