Hard Rock Casino CIncinnati, LLC
H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 21
Produce high quality food according to recipes & menus or assigned special in a timely, organized manner. Prepare, season & cook soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other food items in a restaurant. Ensure a high level of sanitation & safety at all times. Employer will offer 40 hours per week. Open 7 days a week. Normal shift times: 7:00am-3:00pm, 3:00pm-11:00pm, 11:00pm-7:00am. Workdays and shift times may vary with occupancy and events.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements: No minimum education required. 3-months Restaurant Cook (non-fast food) experience required. Workers are subject to pre-employment criminal background checks, paid by employer and applied equally to all workers, U.S. and foreign/H-2B. Workers are subject to pre-employment/post-injury or incident drug testing, paid by employer and applied equally to all workers, U.S. and foreign/H-2B. Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required. Applicant must complete an employment application. The pre-employment criminal background check and post-injury/incident drug test do not favor either U.S. or H-2B workers, they are conducted on an equal basis for all employees. To ensure a fair and ethical practice for ALL applicants, we clearly disclose the pre-employment criminal background check and post-injury/incident drug test requirements in our employment advertising, and in our application for temporary labor certification. As part of our interviewing process, U.S. applicants and H-2B applicants are told they will be subject to a pre-employment criminal background check and that there are post-injury/incident drug tests. Any employee, whether a U.S. or H-2B, in violation of our drug test policy would be immediately terminated. All applicable regulations in providing transportation home for a terminated H-2B will be followed. Without question, this test will be administered equally between all U.S. and H-2B workers, and all costs associated is paid for by our company. Again, the same standards apply equally to all potential U.S. and H-2B employees-regardless of national origin, sex, race, etc. Please note that these practices are the same practices that are used by other non-H-2B employers in the industry. Therefore, we assert that the pre-employment criminal background check and post-injury/incident drug test are applied in a manner not less favorable to U.S. workers or foreign nationals, as we apply the same requirement to all potential employees, including H-2B.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Hard Rock Casino CIncinnati, LLC
- Location: Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Telephone Number: +15132503121
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-6.pdf
- Address: 1000 Broadway St
Cincinnati, OH 45202