H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 8
Prep, season, cook, plate & garnish meals. Measure/mix ingredients per recipe for cooking from scratch. Follow portion control, presentation, consistency, flavor, proper sanitation procedures. Observe/test food cooked. May substitute/assist other cooks in emergencies/rush periods ***F.a.5 A-H & F.a.6a & F.a.6b 35 hrs/wk minimum. Shifts and shift hours vary Mon-Sun 8a-10p. *** F.b.9a: Raises and/or bonuses may be offered to any worker in the specified occupation at the company’s sole discretion based on individual factors, including work performance, skill or tenure.
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: Experience must be verifiable. Pre-hire drug test and background check, carried out equally between the U.S. workers and the H-2B workers. Must be available to work split-shifts, nights, weekends & holidays as needed. Must be able to lift, pull, push or carry up to 25 lbs or more, and walk or stand for long periods of time. Professional appearance, articulate in English.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 35
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club
- Location: Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Telephone Number: +15612108117
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-5.pdf
- Address: 2425 W. Maya Palm Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33432