Northridge Construction, Inc.
H2B Available Jobs
Number of Workers Requested: 12
Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments. Unload materials, lay out lumber, pre-fab concrete panels, and steel, tin sheets, trusses, and other components for building structures. Build and erect walls and trusses. Lift tin sheets to roof and sheet walls, install doors, and caulk structure. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials. May assist other craft workers.
Job Classification:47-2061.00 – Construction Laborers
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 6
- Special Requirements: Position requires a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening. Weekly work schedule is 45 hours per week (8 hours Monday Friday, and 5 hours on Saturday). The workers will work on their feet in bent, stooped, and crouched positions and on ladders up to ten (10) feet in height for long periods of time. Extensive pushing and pulling will be necessary. The employees must be able to lift and carry materials or equipment with weight of fifty (50) pounds frequently throughout the workday up to seventy-five (75) yards. The work requires repetitive movements and extensive walking. Workers are expected to work outside in all weather conditions including the cold, snow, rain, and heat. Temperatures may range from -20F to 100F. Additionally, workers may be required to work during rain and snow conditions that are not severe enough to stop operations. Employer paid post-accident drug test required. Daily travel to worksites in the area of intended employment is required. The requested temporary workers will be based at 14101 West Highway 290, Building 1900B, Austin, Texas 78737 and will service clients within the Austin-Round Rock, Texas MSA area. Employer provides transportation to and from all worksites.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 45
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 A.M.
- Company Name: Northridge Construction, Inc.
- Location: Austin, TX 78737
- Telephone Number: +15129947918
- Address: 14101 West Highway 290
Austin, TX 78737