Duties may include: Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods, Combine measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery. According to recipe produce breads, bagels, rolls, cookies, cakes, pies, pastries and other baked goods for the bakery’s patronage. Set oven temperatures and place items into hot ovens for baking. Clean equipment & other related Baker’s Assistant activities as per SOC/OES 51-3011 (onetonline.org). Possible daily/weekly hours: 8:00AM-4:00PM or 11:00PM-7:00AM. 40+ (plus) to include lunch break, M-F. Possible weekend/holiday work. (Overtime possible, but not required or guaranteed. If overtime is worked, wage is paid at a rate of time and a half per hour worked beyond 40 hours each week.)
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements: Must be 18 due to equipment use. Must show proof of legal authorization to work in the United States. Drug/alcohol/tobacco free work zone. Perform physical activities such as: lift, balance, walk, stoop, handle, position, move, manipulate materials use static strength to exert max muscle force to lift, push, pull, carry objects up to 60lbs (possible 2-person). All applicants must be able, willing, qualified to perform work described and must be available for the entire period specified.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 40
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Baked In Telluride
- Location: Telluride, CO 81435
- Telephone Number: +19707284705
- Address: 127 S Fir
Telluride, CO 81435