Brodal Farms, Ltd
H2A Available Jobs
Performs duties like: drive and operate farm machinery to plant, cultivate, harvest and store grain crops. Attach farm implements, such as plow, disc and drill to tractor. Till soil; plant and cultivate grain. Tow harvesting equipment. Drive and operate self-propelled combine. General lubrication, service (check fluids), and incidental repair to farm machinery. Drive grain trucks to transport crops to elevator or storage area. Crops: Corn; Dry Peas; Soy Beans
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements: Must be able to lift 60 lbs. Minimum of (3) months experience required. Must be able to obtain a driver’s license within 30-90 days of hire. No minimum education required. Wage rate may increase with verifiable experience. Employer may reward exceptional work with monetary or other benefits in addition to those listed here in his sole discretion.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 48
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Brodal Farms, Ltd
- Location: Columbus, ND 58727
- Telephone Number: +17019395371
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-12.pdf
- Address: 10131 County Road 6
Columbus, ND 58727