Haidle Farms, Inc
H2A Available Jobs
Performs duties like: Unload potatoes from field potato harvester, load potatoes onto semi-truck. Drive semi-truck to the potato buildings on the farm. Pick dirt clods and vines from the potatoes as they move across conveyor belts within the farms’ potato buildings. Scrape vines and dirt off conveyor belts.The 4 potato buildings located on the farm will be swept and vacuumed including the floor surface and air floor vent areas. Workers will need to sweep and vacuum on a floor creeper in the venting area. After dirt is removed, the surfaces will be washed and disinfected with water using a pressure washer. Equipment: Semi trucks, Live bottom semi-trailers, hopper bottom trailers, gravel dump trailers, skid steer, pay loader, center pivots, track tractors, haying equipment (swather, tractor, large square baler, hay rake). Crops: Potatoes
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Worker must not be prone to motion sickness and must be able to stand for extended periods of time Employer requires random drug screening post hire at employer’s expense due to DOT regulations. Employer requires a criminal background check post hire at employer’s expense since he has grandchildren around the farm. Failure to pass drug screen and/or criminal background check will result in termination of employment. Repetitive movements. Minimum of (3) months truck driving experience requirement. Must be able to obtain driver’s license within 30 days of hire. No minimum education required. Wage rate increase with verifiable experience. Employer may reward exceptional work with monetary or other benefits in addition to those listed her in his sole discretion.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 48
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Haidle Farms, Inc
- Location: Fallon, MT 59326
- Telephone Number: +14064865468
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-14-3.pdf
- Address: 572 Marsh Road
Fallon, MT 59326