Tisdell Ag Partnership
H2A Available Jobs
Performs duties like: drive and operate farm machinery to harvest and store grain crops. Attach farm implements, such as plow, disc and drill to tractor. Tow harvesting equipment. Drive and operate self-propelled combine. General lubrication, service (check fluids) and mechanical repair to farm machinery. Drive semi-trucks to transport crops to elevator or storage area. Equipment: Semi-trucks and Tractors Crops: Corn, Kidney Beans, Soy Beans, Sugar Beets
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements: OT/Holiday is not mandatory. Must be able to lift 60 lbs. Minimum of (3) months experience required. Must be able to obtain a driver’s license within 30-90 days of hire. No minimum education required. Wage rate may increase with verifiable experience. Employer may reward exceptional work with monetary or other benefits in addition to those listed here in his sole discretion.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 48
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Tisdell Ag Partnership
- Location: Olivia, MN 56277
- Telephone Number: +13202129058
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-34.pdf
- Address: 36140 740th Avenue
Olivia, MN 56277