Gene Melton and Sons
Performs duties like: drive and operate farm machinery to plant, spray, fertilize, cultivate, harvest and store grain crops. Attach farm implements, such as plow, disc and drill to tractor. Till soil; plant and cultivate grain. Tow harvesting equipment. Drive and operate self-propelled combine, hay baler, sprayer, grain drill. Install levee spills. Water rice. General lubrication, service (check fluids), and incidental repair to farm machinery. Drive grain trucks to transport crops to elevator or storage area. Crops: Rice, Soybeans
- Experience Required: Yes
- Months of Experience Required: 3
- Special Requirements:
- Extensive pushing, pulling, sitting and walking. Exposure to extreme temperatures. Frequent stooping. Repetitive movements. Must be able to lift sixty (60) pounds. Minimum of three (3) months experience required. Must be able to obtain a driver’s license within 30-90 days of hire. No minimum education required. Wage rate may increase with verifiable experience. Employer may reward exceptional work with monetary or other benefits in addition to those listed here in his sole discretion.
- Number of Hours Per Week: 48
- Work Schedule (Start/End time): 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Company Name: Gene Melton and Sons
- Location: Cord, AR 72524
- Telephone Number: +18706131012
For H2 Jobs, upload DOL Job Order: job_order-63.pdf
- Address: 9100 Cord Road
Cord, AR 72524