Yomar Ramos Gonzalez

About the Company

Yomar Ramos Gonzalez

Aguada, PR

H2A Available Job

It is estimated that 70% will be dedicated to planting, cultivating, and maintaining yams and other farinaceous products, such as: plantains, taro, and taniers; the remaining 30% of the time will be dedicated to harvesting these products.

Company Overview
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.