About the Company
Dedicated to providing fresh, wholesome vegetables from our family farm since 1925
In the early 1920’s, the late Walter and Ernestine Rawl started a local small crop farm known as the Walter P. Rawl Farm. Over the years the business evolved into a larger farm selling greens and specialty vegetables and became known as Walter P. Rawl and Sons.
Today Walter P. Rawl & Sons continues to operate as a “family farm” with nine family members still working in the business along with an additional 650 employees.